The Flipstarter team is a group of volunteers, and we welcome contributions.
- Submit merge requests for the campaign backend and frontend here.
- Submit merge requests for this Electron Cash plugin here.
- Keep each change minimal and self-contained. Note that "minimal" does not always mean small, but usually it does.
- Avoid mixing moving stuff around with changing stuff. Do changes with renames on their own.
- Code review is an important part of the development process. Contributors and maintainers should expect constructive communication from each other.
- In some cases, merge requests are rejected. It is up to the MR author to convince the reviewers that the changes warrant the review effort.
- Find or create an issue describing a need or problem that needs to be solved.
- Optional - If you are interested in a bounty, please follow this guideline. Generally speaking, there should be no expectation of a bounty until the maintainers agree on the details and content.
- Create a thread on the issue to discuss your proposal and bounty.
- Propose a problem to be solved (any clarification to the issue), the outline of a solution and a bounty.
Review and revise the proposal with the maintainers.
Flipstarter team pays the bounty from public donations after a successful review, revision and merge process.
Create a Merge/Pull Request with the proposed changes.
Work with maintainers to review and revise the proposed changes.
Maintainers merge changes if/when they meet Flipstarter needs.
- Bounties are only paid in Bitcoin Cash.
- Bounties are typically denominated in USD.
- BCH conversion rates are determined at the time of transfer, typically using BitPay as a rate provider.